Monday, August 18, 2008

Life go on as usual.
Todae lesson is quite fun larhs. hahas. :D.

Science
My group do the science presentation. :D.
They say is rather engaging larhs. so is kind of success! WOOHOOO.
Chinese
Me and momo was talking about damn lots of different things lors.
Then that stupid momo suddenly keep laughing and laughing. siao siao eh. HAHA.
Litreature
Mrs Aidil thought is CME larhs. LOL.
Then she show us the PCK video. is rather lame.
Corene beside me is half awake larhs. People laugh at the video, she laugh at others' laughter. -.-
Maths
Mr sim something wrong i think. LOL.
Came in class with a damn bad mood, then start shouting to us larhs.
I got 16.5 for my maths. out of 20 okayys! :D
Geography
Corene is rather lame todae. keep talking about RECYLCED.
And i keep saying her lame lors. HAHA. but i went playing with her too. LOL.
History make up lesson
Lesson quite normal larhss, i paid attention to history de what! HAHA.
So the lesson is quite quiet lors. cause most of the students are listening.
Don't you know twothree-ians are 'guaikias'? HAHA.
Thanks for telling me these stuffs
I just want to know more about you.
Sorry for not giving as suggestion or much
sayings. But seriously, i will not leave you without a reas
on. Thrust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home