Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I am very guai kays! posting everydae! HAHA.
Alright todae is quite, i dunno what to sae.
As twothree is always filled with laughter larhs, espicially my girlfriends.
Simply love them! HUGS!

After school got co hur.. Well.. I really don't want mr wong to go larhs. D:.
I began to love secondary school de co is kind of because of mr wong larhs, thats why i am in ytco now.
If not, i will lost all my interest since primary school, now being devoted to it.
But what can we do to keep him, cause we disappoint him again and again.
><. Well, i really don't know. But i know that is mr wong really leave, 2 of my best junoirs and my best dear is transfering out of the school.
Nvm, i write down the lyrics that is rather popular in my class nowdae!

最爱你的人是我
你怎么舍得我难过
在我最需要你的时候
你没有说一句话就走
最爱你的人是我
你怎么舍得我难过
对你付出了这么多
你却没有感动
If transfering really will make you feel happier, go ahead bahs.
Do you know that i hate to see you emo everytime, without knowing why.
You told me that i am ur everything, but sometimes, i really don't feel it.
I really hope that you can buck up larhs.
Seeing you emo make me feel like emoing too, but i know clearly i can't.
If i emo, you will emo even more. I now suddenly love to be alone at times. i dunno why.
But i just hope that you wont leave me alone.
iloveyou dear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home